To control cost and improve cost efficiency, enhance profitability and for effective management, VAT provides cost analysis and cost reduction solutions with the help of unique costing models and techniques. With our multi professional skills and practical insights that were gained in different industries and regions over a period of many years. With our unique analysis and recommendations we help companies with sustainable solutions that will improve their performance and cost effectiveness.
Cost Analysis and Cost Reduction include following activities:
- Cost benefits analysis-CBA — Here we critically question every expense Vs the benefit derived from them.
- Cost Process Efficiency — this exercise will bring out the improvements in cost effectiveness and in operational processes.
- Cost assessment — a detailed analysis of quantitative and qualitative aspects of products and processes to improve their cost efficiencies.
- ABC costing – Activity Based Costing, a tool to address any loss making company to turnaround by understanding, improving or eliminating the unprofitable, products, services, process and activities.
- Cost & Profit Center — Through this the costs are captured with associated activities, departments, segments classified as profit or cost centers based on the business requirements.
After understanding the existing business and its activities in depth, we help devise appropriate cost and profit centers, use various costing tools and techniques that would improve the efficiency of every activity, processes, product, service, divisions, and departments in particular and thereby enhance the overall profitability of the organization as a whole. This greatly helps organizations to be profitable even when there is a tough competition, as its service and products become most cost effective and economical.